By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Judge Peter Sakai makes reasonable efforts to ensure that all information contained on this website is accurate and up to date.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). Judge Peter Sakai is not responsible for the content of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Judge Peter Sakai of the site or its services/programs. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
If you visit our website to browse, read, or download information:
- Our web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the type of browser software and operating system you are using; date and time you access our site.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain this site, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of our site, to ensure the site is working properly, and to help us make our site more accessible and useful.
If you choose to identify yourself (or otherwise provide us with personal information) when you call us, write to us, send us e-mail, or use our online forms:
- If you request information, services, or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request.
- We may keep information that we will collect for an unlimited period of time.
- We may use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site. Any information collected from Google Analytics is only used to improve this site.
- Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information.
- The information collected using Google Analytics is not combined with personally identifiable information.